File Exporter is designed to let you automate exports from any SQL database for use in other applications or processes. You can export to common data formats including: CSV, dBase, Access, Excel and Text.
- Use common SQL to extract the data.
- Each Query can export data to a separate folder.
- Export filenames can include timestamps and command line parameters.
- The export operation can be executed via command line so you can operate the process using the Windows Scheduler for unattended exporting.
- It offers the ability to run an additional query after each record is exported from the database. Use this to flag exported records so they aren’t exported again.
- Use flexible date tokens to make your exports generic. Examples of tokes are: %DATE%, %YESTERDAY%, %TENDAYSAGO%, %BOM% (beginning of month), %EOM% (end of month).